ARE YOU AVAILABLE IN MY COUNTRY?Johannes2019-12-29T12:28:07+00:00
- YES – WHY NOT?! 😉
HOW DO I PAY?Johannes2019-12-29T12:27:22+00:00
- I’ll provide you with an invoice and you can pay via Paypal, Bank transfer and cryptocurrencies. After mixing and / or mastering I’ll send you a cutted version of your track(s). If everything is fine you can trigger the payment. As soon as I got it I’ll send you the complete track(s) and a link to the mixing / mastering video.
HOW LONG DOES THE PROCESS TAKE? WHAT IS THE AVERAGE TURNAROUND TIME?Johannes2019-12-29T12:27:10+00:00
- Master: 2-3 business days
- Stem Master: 5 business days
- Full Mix & Master: 7-8 business days
IS THERE A SPECIFIC GENRE YOU WORK WITH?Johannes2019-12-29T12:26:55+00:00
- Yes. I am currently restricting the service to electronic music like techno / tech house / melodic techno.
WHAT ARE THE TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS FOR MASTERING SUBMISSIONS?Johannes2019-12-29T12:27:16+00:00
- Please submit 24 bit wav or aiff files. Make sure normalization is turned off and no dithering has been applied. Leave approximately 3-6 dBs of headroom and around 1 second of ‘space’ at the beginning and the end of your track.
WHAT ARE THE TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS FOR MIXING OR STEM MASTERING SUBMISSIONS?Johannes2019-12-29T12:26:18+00:00
- Leave enough headroom. About 3-6 dB on your whole mixdown should be fine.
- Add a bounce of the whole mixdown as a ‚before‘ reference.
- Label your stems clearly!
- Make sure not to forget to include return tracks when available.
- Export your stems with at least 24 Bit and 44.1 kHz without dithering applied.
- For stem mastering: Make useful groups like: kicks, bass, synths, drums & percussions, other stuff
- For mixing: Send only the tracks you want to be mixed. Clean up your tracks (delete unwanted clicks, noises and so on…).