Zum Inhalt springen
WHAT ARE THE TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS FOR MIXING OR STEM MASTERING SUBMISSIONS?
- Leave enough headroom. About 3-6 dB on your whole mixdown should be fine.
- Add a bounce of the whole mixdown as a ‚before‘ reference.
- Label your stems clearly!
- Make sure not to forget to include return tracks when available.
- Export your stems with at least 24 Bit and 44.1 kHz without dithering applied.
- For stem mastering: Make useful groups like: kicks, bass, synths, drums & percussions, other stuff
- For mixing: Send only the tracks you want to be mixed. Clean up your tracks (delete unwanted clicks, noises and so on…).